Vicki is currently Executive Officer of CLA, having worked at the organisation since 2009 in a range of roles including Accommodation Manager, A/CEO, Contracts Manager and Project Manager.
We asked Vicki to tell us a bit more about herself:[read more=”Read More” less=”Read Less”]
Favourite Pastimes include:
Memorable Holiday Destinations
- America (Highlights – The Grand Canyon & seeing the Aurora Borealis in Northern Minnesota)
- Vietnam (Highlights – The people, food and cruising down the Mekong Delta)
- Italy (Highlights – Lake Como, Cinque Terre & the Amalfi Coast)
- Germany (Highlights – Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, Brandenburg Gate)
- Copenhagen & Amsterdam (Highlights – canal cruises, cycling, history museums, food)
- Broome & The North West – caravanning (Highlights – Cable Beach sunsets, Staircase to the Moon, Purnululu National Park, Bungle Bungle Range, Cape Leveque, The Gibb River Road & lots more!)
- My partner, 4 sons, 10 grandchildren, Mysty the dog and Indie the cat.
Career History (Previous)
- Retail Manager
- Training & Program Coordinator – Women’s Refuge
- Manager – Women’s (Fremantle)