Working with CLA
Why working with CLA is different
Community Living Association (CLA) is the leading Disability Service Provider in the Great Southern region, providing person centred support to people with disability. Working with CLA will provide you with a rewarding career. Our employees pride themselves on the service they provide ensuring they are professional and respectful with the vision to meet the outcomes of our participants and supporting them to thrive.
Our employees are the heart of our organisation and we are committed to our workforce.
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits
- Fully paid comprehensive induction program
- Training and career development opportunities
- 5 weeks (pro rata annual leave)
- Long service leave after 7 years
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Social club and employee health and wellbeing programs
Find our current vacancies here