Being in isolation during this COVID-19 crisis can be boring and lonely at times, but there is no need to be bored because there are plenty of things to occupy your time.
In my travels, I see participants and their support workers enjoying activities like cooking together and going for walks around their neighbourhood. Some other ideas are:
- Bake a cake or cook a meal
- Go for a bike ride together – 56 have bikes & tandem bikes for hire
- Start a nature collection
- Complete a jigsaw puzzle
- Plant a vegetable garden
- Learn to play a new instrument
- Connect with friends on social media
- Build a living tepee – fix together sticks and attach runner peas or beans
Playing board games and cards are fun indoor activities that you can play with family and support workers.
Our CEO, Russell Nelson, has purchased a box of board games that are available for your use.
- Skip Bo
So why not make use of them?
Call Tim to arrange for a game to be delivered to your home for your enjoyment.