Support Worker – Part Time
Support Worker – Part Time 20hrs pw +
Apply to be part of our NDIS registered organisation in the role of Support Worker. This exciting role offers connection, achievement and purpose in helping others. Due to growth in our services Community Living Association has numerous vacancies for Part-time Support Workers. We offer security, long-term opportunities and excellent financial reward.
What CLA offer:
- Salary Packaging – Access up to $18,500, in salary packing benefits, (this includes the entertainment card $2500) per year tax free
- Potential study opportunities – We invest in our people!
- 5 Week’s annual leave (Pro Rata for permanent employees)
- Access to Long Service Leave after 7 years of continuous service
- A progressive, supportive & positive team environment
Duties include but are not limited to assisting our Customers with:
- Domestic assistance
- Coaching in social activities and accessing the community
- Promoting independence through enhancement of practical skills
- Assistance to maintaining positive living arrangements
- Shopping, meal preparation & dietary wellbeing
- Encouragement to express choice and control within their everyday lives
What CLA is looking for:
- Hold or are interested in completing Cert III in Individual Support
- Relevant experience working in the disability sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Reliable, proactive and confident working with people of all abilities
- Commitment to participate in training and development
- Most importantly, a great attitude towards our participants and your peers.
- Availability to work across a 24/7 roster and be able to undertake regular sleepover & weekend shifts
- The ability to pass a mandatory NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current First Aid Certificate (if you are a great candidate we will assist in attaining certificate)
- The ability to pass a Working with Children Check
- Must have a current West Australian C Class Drivers Licence
- Have access to a motor vehicle that is comprehensively insured
- The right attitude to working with people with disability under a zero-harm environment
For more information please contact our Chief Experience, Talent and Culture Officer Renee Clear on 9842 9424
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Applicant must have the right to live & work in Australia
You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on Seek or submit your application online.