Our NDIS registered organisation is seeking a motivated Service Planner to assist our customers to plan and control the services they receive. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the effective assessment of customer needs, managing their entry to our services, undertaking person centred planning and review functions and establishing required resources to achieve their goals.
- Identify and understand customer requirements for individualised services
- Provide person centred planning adjusting approach to suit varying customer capacities
- Conversing with stakeholders regarding CLA services offered
- Conduct customer plan reviews in-line with NDIS guidelines
- Create relevant documentation including quotes & service plans
- Adhere to all CLA Policies and Procedures & NDIS Guidelines
- Update CMS to allow for provision of services
- Liaise with service delivery regarding service provision goals
- Extensive knowledge of the NDIS legislative requirements and guidelines in the disability sector
- Certificate IV in Community Services or Equivalent relevant qualification in a related field
- Demonstrated experience in effective customer assessment and planning facilitation in a Human Services or allied health environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to understand financial information pertaining to individualised funding.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the local physical, community and geographic environment.
- Strong communicator who can express themselves clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in using software packages including Microsoft Office applications at an intermediate level of skill and knowledge of CRM databases.
What We Offer
- A long-term position with a well established not for profit organisation
- Be part of a professional, dynamic and supportive team
- Competitive salary & salary packaging options
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
The successful applicant must hold a C” class motor vehicle driver’s licence and own a vehicle, NDIS Workers Screening Check, Working with Children Check and provide Proof of Eligibility to work in Australia.
All enquiries regarding this role please contact Eric Glas on 0428 679 419.
Applications close 21 May 2021
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to achieving a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with culturally diverse backgrounds and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.