Art Facilitator EOI
Expression of Interest Art Facilitator
We are seeking a professional artists / art teacher to facilitate a weekly art class for people with disability on a contract basis, commencing in term 4 2022.
The art facilitator will deliver weekly classes on Tuesdays from 1-3pm at Vancouver Arts Centre.
The objectives of our program are:
- to deliver a high-quality experience where people with disability can explore their creativity in a supported environment
- empower people with disability to express themselves on ideas that matter to them
- develop creative thinking, fine motor, artistic and social skills
- work on thematic projects towards an exhibition.
- A qualification in art, teaching or equivalent experience
- Experience working with people with disability preferred
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate, in line with the Public Health Order issued by the Western Australian Government
- Current Public Liability Insurance
- Willingness to undertake any relevant NDIS training
Please email your EOI outlining your qualifications, experience and your rate per hour to email@example.com.
Submissions are open until a suitable candidate is appointed. For further information or to discuss the art program please contact Community Development Officer Claudia Simpson on 9842 3855.